Front View & Side View @ 28 weeks!

A couple of friends have asked me to post updated pictures of my growing figure - so here they are. Quite a difference between the two pictures! Personally, I like the first one! Pregnancy is still going well. I am not only feeling the little guy kick, but he also rolls. It feels like he is constantly doing somersaults in there! Sometimes when I push on my belly, he'll push back - and that's always fun.
Well, it's Mother's Day weekend and this is the first time we haven't had weekend plans. The past couple weekends we have gone to Cardinals games with family, the brewery, hosted guests, etc. Jess has a chiropractic seminar all day today and tomorrow and I am studying for my next exam. I really needed this weekend to catch up on my studies.
I am approaching my last few road trips for work. This week I am going to Washington DC for the Genworth Retirement Symposium and next week I am headed to Richmond, VA to visit Genworth's headquarters and see their sales desks (I try to do that 1/year). After that, it's no more flying for me! I am really looking forward to this week's trip. I don't have to prepare a presentation or anything - just go. And we'll be taking a tour of the city one afternoon too. I have been to DC a few times, but it's been 5 years or more since my last visit. I'm sure I'll have some pictures to post when I return. Happy Mother's Day to all the mothers out there. I'm excited that I'll be included in that very special group next year!

No comments:
Post a Comment