Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Blair's Wedding and My 1st Baby Shower!

Well it was a BIG weekend with lots of running around! I took a half-day off work on Friday so Jess and I could hit the road. We were headed to Indy to make it to Blair's rehearsal and rehearsal dinner. Despite arriving about 20 minutes late due to an accident on 465, it was a great evening. After the pre-wedding festivities, we headed to Krissy's house (I lived with Krissy at Purdue for a year) for the night. It was so fun getting to so her and talk to her. She and her husband used to live in GA and within the last year moved back to Indiana. She is about 28 weeks pregnant, so it was fun to compare and share stories.


That next day was the Wedding Day. The bridesmaids had to be at the church at noon for pictures (it was an early wedding) and Jess found a coffee shop and camped out there. It was such a beautiful day and I was so happy to be part of it. I am attaching a few pictures of the bride and I will post a link to the photograher's pictures once their available.




















After the reception, we drove back to Washington for the night to stay at mom and dad's house. Then on Sunday, I had my 1st Baby Shower! My aunts threw the shower (Aunt JoLori, Aunt Amy, Aunt Leah, Aunt Pam, Aunt Di, and Aunt Cheryl) and many others helped too! It is so nice to see family and friends in Knox County that I don't get to see very often - some I haven't seen since I've had my "bump". Here are some pictures from the shower.































































Jack received some wonderful things - picture frames for his room, many clothes, towels and bath stuff, a stroller, carseat and toys! I think Jess and I love them just as much as he will! We are so appreciative for all of our family and friends who have been so supportive. Until next weekend....... Love, Tara

Photobucket

No comments: