Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Saturday If Not Sooner

Just wanted to let everyone know that Jack will be here this Saturday/Sunday if not sooner. I had a Dr's appt today and unfortunately I hadn't made much progress as far as dilation goes, but I was more effaced (80%). The Dr. still says "any time" - although that's getting a little old right now. :)

She gave me the option of induction due to the baby's estimated size and the fact that I will be a full 40 weeks on Sunday. Luckily, she is the Dr. in the practice that is on call this weekend and she didn't mind scheduling a weekend induction. Assuming everything goes as planned, that works out well with our schedule (and our parents' schedules).

Mom came Monday evening and went to the appt with me this morning, so it's nice having her here. If nothing happens "on it's own" in the next few days I think she will go back home Thursday and then drive back with Dad and Graham on Saturday morning.

I probably won't post again until we have a baby, so talk to you all soon!



Photobucket

3 comments:

Laura Raber said...

Tara - Debbie had emailed Matt saying that you were getting awefully close...and he said, he knew because I had shown him pictures from your blog! (I can't believe he pays attention!) Anyway, my thoughts and prayers will be with you...I was scheduled to be induced on a Wed. and went into labor on my own that Tues. night! Maybe that will happen to you too! Can't wait to see pictures!

Leah Robinson said...

Awwww, good luck Tara!!!

That statement "anytime now" does get very old quick! They told me that about a month before I had Alli Jo!

Good luck, you and the baby will be in my thoughts and prayers :)

Leah Robinson said...

I just heard...CONGRATS!!!!!!!!! Guess he came sooner :)