We have actually taken several walks over the last week, so I thought I would post a picture or two from our outings. The very first walk we took was pretty short (only about 10 minutes). That's about all I could handle after not being active for a week after delivery. Since then, we've built up our time and if Jack is in a good mood, we can go 30 minutes.
The motion of the stroller seems to put him to sleep every time and I think the fresh air is good for him. Matter of fact, he takes a really good nap after being in the fresh air for a bit.
In the last few days, Jack has gotten a case of the baby acne and a diaper rash. I think the diaper rash is causing him to be a little fussier than normal lately - so we're changing him more often and putting on a cream every time. The baby acne isn't painful for him, it just isn't that pleasant to see on his cute little face.


1 comment:
Tara,
Looks like your little family is settling into a nice routine. Meredith had baby acne also, I liked to call it a rash so it didn't sound as bad! haha! Don't worry it doesn't last long. I think hers came at 2 weeks and was pretty clear by 4 weeks. I kept telling Luke she was too young to be going through puberty :)
Post a Comment