Does it have a nice ring to it?? Baby is expected to make an arrival in late August/early September. Jess and I are thrilled, as were our families. As for Jackson, he doesn't quite grasp it yet, but we've seen signs lately that point to the fact he will be a wonderful big brother! I have quite a few friends expecting a few months before me, so it will be fun to share this with them. We had Jack in St. Louis and I didn't get to be around family and friends much during his pregnancy.... looking forward to that with this little one. So far, so good... 11 weeks and counting and feeling great.
Thursday, February 10, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


9 comments:
Congrats to you, Jess, and Jack! Jess told Bill a couple of weeks ago when he was in the office, after we had announced our future arrival. They will be about a month apart! Very happy for you guys and hope the rest of your pregnancy goes well!
YAY!! Congrats guys!!
Congrats! So happy for you guys! Riggins # 3 will make his or her arrival on or before July 29th! How exciting all these babies! :)
That is wonderful news - I wish your sweet little family all the happiness in the world!
sweet news!! congratulations!
Congratulations....So happy for you guys!
So excited for you... congrats!
Congratulations!!
Congrats Tara! Thats soo exciting!
Post a Comment