Hello everyone. This is my first post. I got this idea from my good friend Mandy. She just had her first baby and with her being back in Washington and Jess and I being in St. Louis, it gives us a way to stay in touch. I thought this would also be a good idea for Jess and I to stay in touch with all of you, considering we are a good ways away from most of our family and friends and we too are expecting - due August 4th!
The picture below is from our 2nd ultrasound (In the 1st - Baby Brower just looked like a little bean). This picture was taken at our January appointment and I was 12 weeks along then. We were supposed to be able to hear the heartbeat at this appointment, but the Dr. couldn't pick it up with the Doppler, due to the baby's position. So the Dr. ended up doing an ultrasound just to make sure the baby was ok. This ultrasound was very clear (as opposed to the picture I am showing you). I could see head, body, arms, legs and they were all moving. It was so neat. The appointment gave us some relief too - reassuring us that everything was ok so far! We go back for our next appointment on Valentine's Day. So I will post again then. In the meantime, please keep the 3 of us in your prayers.
Sunday, January 27, 2008
January Update
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment