Saturday, February 2, 2008

FAQs about Baby Brower

I thought I would put a list together of some questions that seem to come up frequently when I'm talking to family, friends, or coworkers. So here they are........

Frequently Asked Questions

Q) How do you feel? Have you been sick?
A) Not at all. I am feeling great. In the first 12 weeks I definitely felt more tired than normal and more hungry! I first noticed something was off when I was at work and my heart started racing and I was short of breath. There haven't been many more of those episodes since. Lately, my nose is congested and on occasion, I have even gotten a bloody nose. My Dr. seems to think it's normal, so I don't worry.

Q) Are you starting to out-grow your clothes yet?
A) Not yet. I noticed that some of my pants were fitting a little tighter and I do feel more round. Jess says that he is starting to see a little "pouch" - but for now, I am still wearing normal clothes. I am going back home (I still call Washington home) in mid-February to see my family and to borrow some maternity clothes from a friend.

Q) Are you going to find out boy or girl?
A) Yes! I think the birthing process and being a new mom will be "surprise" enough! Hopefully, baby cooperating, we will find out at our March 17th appointment. Jess will definitely come to that appointment and my mom is going to come too! I am very excited about that! I will share all of that information with you as soon as we know.

Q) What are you hoping for (boy or girl)?
A) Of course everyone hopes for a healthy baby and that's all we really care about. But it's funny because Jess and I are at odds - he thinks it's a boy and I think it's a girl. I've been having dreams lately and in a dream, a HORSE told me it was a girl! :) Talk about a weird dream.

Q) Any names picked out yet?
A) Nothing definite - I think we'll have to go into the hospital with 2 choices. Right now the front runners are.... boy - Jackson and girl - Campbell. Other names we also like Madeline (Jess isn't a fan), Layne (but I have a boy cousin named Lane), Kate (but I want a girl with the middle name Jo and I'm not sure Kate Jo works). So basically, we're undecided!!

No comments: