The winter storm is in St. Louis as we speak and it's headed towards Indiana. We woke up to about 1/4 in. of ice and and it was still sleeting. Jess's school was cancelled for the day, in anticipation of more ice/snow this afternoon, so he drove me into work and went to study at a local coffee shop. This week is supposed to be his mid-term exams. I stayed at work for about 4 hours and then they told all of us we could work from home the rest of the afternoon.
We got home around 1 p.m. and we've been doing laundry, work, studying, and watching the Oprah Show (I never get to do that, so I took advantage of it)! It's been a really nice change of pace, especially since I was sick earlier this week. This was the first day throughout this pregnancy that I haven't felt good. I think I had a stomach bug or something. My stomach was cramping all day long - enough that I called my Dr. for some reassurance but, after a series of questions, she didn't seem worried.
I measured my tummy for the first time in over a month and it has grown 4 inches in 5 weeks. At this rate, I'll have a 60 inch waist by the time this baby arrives - yikes! Maybe that's why my stomach was hurting so much! Hope you are all safe and snowed-in.
Thursday, February 21, 2008
Snow/Ice Day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment