This is the view from our balcony today. It is gorgeous here - 60 degrees and the sun is shining. Jess and I have both been in the house most of the morning studying (yes, I'm studying too) but we are getting ready to go out a take a nice long walk. I have been trying to keep up an exercise routine without overdoing it and the weather is providing us with the perfect opportunity today. It supposed to be nice tomorrow too, with a chance of shower in the evening - and then it turns cold again... arggh!
Jess has been studying for his normal mid-term exams lately and also his 1st round of Board Exams. His instructors assure him that most of the class passes these exams, however, knowing Jess, that isn't good enough (even though I know he's in the top 5% of his class). In an odd-way it makes me really proud of him. I know he always strives to be the best, and in his future profession (Chiropractor), that makes me feel good - especially when he's trying new adjustments on me!
I have been studying too. This is my 8th insurance exam in the last year. After this exam, I will achieve my Chartered Life Underwriter (CLU) designation and be that much closer to the Chartered Financial Consultant (ChFC) designation. These are like post-graduate degrees on top of my Investment licenses that I currently have. I will be glad to be done with those. My goal is to be done with ALL before the baby comes, but we'll see.
I have still been feeling well. My belly is getting "slightly" more round. I will post a picture when I think there is a noticeable difference. So far, I still fit into most of my work pants and weekend gear, but they are definitely getting tighter, especially after dinner each night. It seems like forever since our last Dr's appt - the anticipation is building up for March 17th when we find out the sex of the baby. I will post after I get back from my travels in a week of so. I'm headed to Phoenix to teach some training classes for a couple of days. It's bathing suit weather out there - but you won't find me in one!

No comments:
Post a Comment