Monday, March 17, 2008

It's a BOY!

We had our 20-week ultrasound today and found out that we are going to have a Baby Boy Brower! We couldn't be more excited! For the past few months Jess and I have been having dreams about the baby - but in all ourdreams, the baby was always a girl. So naturally, we were just sure that the Dr. was going to tell us that we were having a little girl. I wish I could have captured Jess's face when the Dr. said "boy". (While I'm sure he would have been just as excited for a little girl) He looked so relieved and so proud, saying "Alllllright!"

My mom came to this appt. with us, so it was fun to share in this experience with her by my side. Afterwards, we all went shopping for a few little boy outfits to celebrate and then to look at cribs. We capped off the night with a nice dinner at Granite City. Below are a few pictures of Baby Boy Brower and - soon to be named Jackson "Jack" Thomas Brower. One is a profile picture of the baby's head and belly and the other is the Dr. pointing out that we clearly have a boy!




















No comments: