Last Wednesday, March 19th, was the first day I felt Baby Jack move! At first I thought it was indigestion or my stomach rumbling. It seemed to only happen when I was sitting still. Since that day, I have felt him move more and more, mostly after I eat. I can't feel the movements from the outside, but it is still one of the coolest feelings!
Jess and I really enjoyed our Easter weekend back in Indiana. We were "home" Thursday-Monday and made the trip up to Conseco to watch the Hatchet boys win their 2nd state title in 3 years! Saturday was also my cousin Brandy's bridal shower, so I had plenty of time to catch up with family and friends.
I am attaching a picture of my "new figure" because some of you have been asking about it. I am officially outgrowing my current wardrobe - unable to button any of my pants - so I am wearing longer shirts (or maternity shirts) with my regular pants and a belly band to keep them up. I plan to go shopping for a few more work clothes this weekend.

No comments:
Post a Comment