Friday, April 4, 2008

Opening Day!







Opening Day at Busch started out warm and sunny. But by the end of the 1st inning it was rainy and cold. I ended up winning tickets to the Cardinals Home Opener through work. Jess couldn't go because it was an early afternoon game and he had school commitments, so I took a girlfriend from work. We had a blast while it lasted! Our tickets were in a party room, so food and drinks were included and we even sat next to our firm's Managing Partner (equivalent of the CEO) for a little while. Pujols hit his 1st home run of the year (although it didn't count b/c of the rain out).

I didn't get to attend the rain out game the next day because I have been a little under the weather lately, just a head cold. I am finally turning the corner and starting to feel better, but it's hard when you're not allowed to take any medicine! I have been staying inside and trying to finish up mine and Jess's "1st year of marriage" scrapbook. Tomorrow Jess and I are going to order Jack's crib and dresser and Sunday I'm going to the Cardinals game with my parents and Graham (Jess gets to miss out on all the fun - school of course :)

I'll post some pictures of the furniture and game after the weekend.

No comments: