Last weekend was a busy weekend. Jess and I went shopping and purchased Jack's future crib and dresser on Saturday and then I went to the Cardinals game on Sunday with my parents and Graham.

Sunday was a beautiful day. The sun was shining and it was a perfect day for Cardinals baseball (if you were in the sun). We had seats in the shade and by the looks of the following picture posted here (Mom will not be happy I posted this one), Mom and Graham are a little chilly! Regardless, it was nice weather and the Cardinals got the win! We even got to see the Budweiser Clydesdalestake take a lap around the field (and the dalmation too!) Jess wasn't able to go b/c finals are coming up and he has been busy studying. Fortunately, after finals he will have a 3-week break. I think he really needs it - he's getting burnt out on all these late night study sessions.


This week I have another Dr's appt, so will post again after that. Jess and I will also be going back to Indiana to hang out for the weekend. I have 2 wedding showers to attend and a fish fry! See you all soon.
On Saturday, we walked into the kid's furniture store thinking we were going to order one thing, and walked out with another! Here is a picture of crib that we ordered for Jack. The dresser shown in this picture is not an exact match to the one we ordered, but close. Ours will just have 6 dresser drawers. The finish is the same though - a very dark, expresso color.

Sunday was a beautiful day. The sun was shining and it was a perfect day for Cardinals baseball (if you were in the sun). We had seats in the shade and by the looks of the following picture posted here (Mom will not be happy I posted this one), Mom and Graham are a little chilly! Regardless, it was nice weather and the Cardinals got the win! We even got to see the Budweiser Clydesdalestake take a lap around the field (and the dalmation too!) Jess wasn't able to go b/c finals are coming up and he has been busy studying. Fortunately, after finals he will have a 3-week break. I think he really needs it - he's getting burnt out on all these late night study sessions.
This week I have another Dr's appt, so will post again after that. Jess and I will also be going back to Indiana to hang out for the weekend. I have 2 wedding showers to attend and a fish fry! See you all soon.

1 comment:
Tara, I like the new blog design.
Love, Debbie
Post a Comment