Jack is actually 2 weeks old today, but I have been meaning to post these pictures for a few days now. These are some pictures that my mom and I took of Jack during his first week home. We tried to take most of them when he was in a good mood, but getting a baby to cooperate can be difficult!
An update on Jack: he is sleeping well and eating even better! The last few days he has started spitting up a little more than normal, but just after a feeding. It's like a little volcano is rumbling inside his tummy and then all of a sudden the "lava" starts bubbling out. Another interesting thing about him is that he seems to like the hiccups. I know most babies don't like them and cry through them, but they seem to have a calming effect on Jack.







1 comment:
wow! i can't believe he's two weeks already! sounds like he's just doing awesome. :)
Post a Comment