Monday, August 11, 2008

Urgent Prayer Request - Audra Lane

Last night I received a phone call from my mom saying that a friend of ours had been in a really bad 4-wheeler accident. Audra Lane, teenage daughter of Eric and Linda Lane in Washington, was taken to a hospital in Indianapolis with some internal injuries after being involved in a 4-wheeler accident. She has a lot of internal bruising and external bruising, a ruptured spleen and fluid around her lungs. Fortunately nothing that seems life threatening, but she still needs our prayers - She must be one scared little girl.

Eric and his wife Linda are friends of the family (and my dad's). I worked for Eric when he was at Old National Bank in Washington. Today he owns and runs Basiloid Products in Elnora and works for Home Building Savings Bank in Washington. Please keep the family in your prayers.

Photobucket

2 comments:

Leah Robinson said...

I'm saying a prayer right now Tera! I got an email prayer request this morning, but it was that detailed! My thoughts & prayers go out the the family!

Brenda said...

I've been praying lots too! She and her sister are such sweet girls! I taught both of them and they captured my heart! I couldn't sleep last night so I did lots of praying!
I was so glad to hear good news this morning at school! keep praying everyone!