Well this weekend has been extremely relaxing. I am so thankful because I think this next week will be a bit hectic. We are traveling back to Indiana for Thanksgiving and splitting time between families and friends is always a challenge.
On Wednesday we will be at the annual BR vs Washington bball season kickoff game. I count on that game every year to see old friends and teachers I don't get to see often. Plus, now we have a baby to introduce! Thursday we will have Thankgiving lunch at Jess's moms and then we will go to my Great Aunt Janet's (Singleton-side of the family) for supper. We'll go see the Williams side another day - just not Thanksgiving Day.... just too much going on while toting Jack around.
There are a couple of big events going on at home besides Thanksgiving and the bball game. My mom's birthday is on Friday - so we will celebrate that with her. Saturday is our annual girls brunch/lunch at Mandy's. It's amazing how us gals have stayed such close friends through the years. This is something we always look forward to and a good way to keep up on what is going on in each others' lives, especially those of us who live out of town. We started this tradition in highschool, continued throughout college and beyond. Saturday afternoon we are also taking family pictures with Jess's family. Then Sunday we will round out the weekend with Jack's baptism at my 'home' church. What a busy and fun filled weekend ahead of us!
Here are some pictures of Jack that I have taken this weekend and last.
Cute doggy outfit
Jack & Daddy in the morning.
I put Jack in his crib and that little worm found the 1 opening (where the bumpers don't exactly match up) and stuck his leg through!!
Pictures from above.


No comments:
Post a Comment