Thursday, November 20, 2008

Good things come in pairs (and pictures of Lila)!

We have 2 teeth! Both on the bottom and both have broke through the skin and are visible. I still can't get Jack to hold still enough to take a good picture of them. I'll keep working on that. Since my last "rolling over" post Jack has only completely rolled twice. He is turning on his side a lot, but not quite all the way over. Maybe I jinxed it by reporting it too soon! He sure is lifting those legs though and lately he has started showing interest in "holding" a stuffed animal. He doesn't hold it for long, but he sure likes looking at it when it's place on his tummy.


We can't wait to come home for Thanksgiving. It feels like it's been forever since we've been home. Days post-Jack seem to fly by! Work has been busy, but good. I am getting back into the swing of things, some days feeling like I haven't missed a beat.


My mom recently asked me to see a picture of Lila (Jack's sitter) and I realized that I hadn't taken any. Today I took one of her house (I'm not a stalker I swear) and took one of Lila too. She isn't holding Jack in the picture (c'mon Jack is big, but not that big!). She is holding Clayton, a 15 mo old that she also watches. And to boot - she looked away just as I was taking her picture.


We feel truly blessed to have her in Jack's life. She genuinely cares for him and I think she is the best thing that could have happened to us. God is GOOD!


Picture of Lila's house















Picture of Lila and Clayton ( a 15 mo old she watches). Jack was sleeping. I'll try for that picture next time.






















Jack was sleeping when I picked him up.






















Photobucket

2 comments:

Leah Robinson said...

Jack is getting so big in that last picture!! My goodness :) And Lila looks like an angel :)

Shannon said...

Tara,

You're a sweetheart of a mom! Thanks for sharing about your and Jack's song... that is awesome!

Love and prayers for you in all the great things you do.
Shannon