It seems like when it rains, it pours. And lately Jack has been "pouring" many new developments. In the last few weeks he has starting cutting a tooth (see last post), giggling loudly when mom and dad act silly, and NOW rolling over!
It happened Thursday night - I left the room for 30 seconds. Jack was on his back on his blanket in front of the tv and then it happened... both legs lifted, the right one extended, then the right arm and then..... plop - he ended up on his side. After a little prompting, he made his way to his belly. Jess wasn't home when it happened, so I made sure to video tape the 2nd and 3rd time he did it. Jess did get to see it "live" later that night when Jack was in a good mood. Below are a few pictures of THE ROLL.
Jess's mom and dad were here last weekend (it was Debbie's birthday weekend) and my mom came for a visit this weekend. Here are a few pictures of Jack with them.
And lastly, a cute picture of Jack all bundled up in the morning!


4 comments:
Yeah Jack!
I just LOVE pics of babies all bundled in hats and winter gear. :) He is getting so big!
Oh my how fast they grow!!!
I can't believe how much he has grown and changed! I can't wait to see you and Jack next week!
Post a Comment