Wednesday, May 20, 2009

My Boys


A picture of the two leading men in my life. They are 2 peas in a pod. This post is dedicated to my husband. Here are all the things that come to mind when I think of Jess.

Loving, silly, sarcastic, intelligent, beautfiul, father, friend, doctor, confidant, devoted, driven, classy, worrier, healthy, fit, funny, organized, brother, son, nephew, grandson and student.

That's just to name a few. I'm sure there are many more that I am leaving out. The thing I admire most about Jess is his balance. He can balance school, family life, future career, and fatherhood. Sure, there are times when it's hectic and we both have a hard time coping with the craziness, but that's why we have each other, right? I wouldn't want it any other way.

His accomplishments are many and I know they will only continue as he succeeds in his career, however, I have a feeling that if you asked him - he'd say this little boy is his greatest accomplishment.



Photobucket

3 comments:

Ali Gish said...

Tara that is so sweet that Jess would say Jack is his greatest accomplishment! Jess is such a great guy and he is very successful!

Brittany said...

I really like the two haning out on the pillow. Jess is a great guy!

Jessie said...

Wow, the resemblance between Jess and Jack is amazing. I can see a lot of you in him too, though. What a sweet family you have!:)