World's cutest family with the World's Largest Baseball




The 4 of us with "the" Cardinals baseball team

St. Louis is buzzing and the downtown area never looked so good...... thanks to MLB All-Star festivities this weekend and coming week. Unforuntely we don't have tickets to the game or to the home-run derby (much to Jess's disappointment), but we did get to enjoy an event that accompanies the game.
Last night, we made the trip downtown and went to MLB FanFest 2009. You have to have tickets to attend, but otherwise it's open to the public. My dad received 4 tickets with his package of 7 game tickets, so Jess, Jack, and Adam Maple (a friend of Jess's) went. They had all sorts of activities (mostly for kids), but had some really nice Hall of Fame exhibits and St. Louis Cardinals exhibits on display for adults. It was also fun looking through the collectibles that are auctioned at the event. Here is what we did and saw...........
Cool chair! Jack enjoyed people watching as usual!
Cardinals World Series Trophies
The oldest mitt I could find on display - 1905
The 4 of us with "the" Cardinals baseball team

3 comments:
so cool that you guys can just pick up and go to events like that!
How FUN, I would LOVE that!
HI- I hooped on here from Leahs blog---seen the baseball chair on sidebar and was like HUMMMM---My husband was there and is STILL there~! he and his father (73) left Sat. a.m. and are coming home Wed. FULL WEEKEND AND WEEK--they were lucky to get tickets and goto all of it---What an AWESOME experience--I bet St Louis was AWESOME!! Thanks for sharing--hopefully my husband got some good pics too.. Today I called him and he said they were rolling out the red carpet??? not sure - I guess for the start of the ALL STAR game--
PS we have season tickets if ever interested.. email me at amy.stamm@insightbb.com I am in Jasper, In
take care!! and again TFS!
Post a Comment