Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Jack In the Box

Here are some pictures of the last week or so and Jack exploring his new home. You will get a glimpse of the house, but I'll also dedicate a post to it as I get the house put back together in the next month or so.

Here he is climbing in the drawer below the oven. I don't get the fascination with it, but when he gets in it and sits down, it looks like he is a little boat.

This is a rarity, but he is giving himself a bottle with no cuddling from mommy.


This is not a rarity - him begging for other's food, especially when it's a "co co". (Co Co is code for cracker, bread, cookie, dessert, and basically everything we don't feed him on a regular basis but he knows he'll get from grandparents)

The title of this post accurately reflects this picture. The past few days he's been loving this cardboard box. He likes to be pushed around in it on the hardwood floors and then he just likes chilling in it by himself.


And the big TA DA......... on Sunday morning, he just decided to stand up by himself! He's only done it 3 times since then, but that's progress! He thinks it's so funny and most of the time he claps for himself, loses his balance and then falls back down..... it's too cute!



Photobucket

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Oh he sure is growing up! Koen's grandparents are bad about feeding him absolutely anything he wants. I guess their job is to spoil, though!;)Glad things are coming together! I can't wait to see more!

Courtney, Jeff, Ayla & Leah said...

go jack! Cant wait to see more of the house!