Well Thanksgiving has come and gone and I still haven't given an update. Sometimes I feel like I am just barely keeping afloat. There are still many things to be done at the house, pictures hung, shelves put up, decorations scattered throughout the house, but all in all it looks pretty good.
Jess is almost done with all requirements in St. Louis and I will be OVERJOYED to have him back home with us again. Both his parents and my parents have been a big help the last 7 weeks, but I am ready to have my husband back and I know he is just as ready.
We had a wonderful Thanksgiving. Jess was able to come home for an extended stay. Jack was a little under the weather (again) and we ended up taking him to the Dr. He had a really nasty cough from all the drainage of his runny nose, plus the cold moved into his eyes. So off to the Dr we went. She put Jack on his (1st ever) antibiotic and also antibiotic eye drops. Of course, he wasn't a fan, but we saw a HUGE improvement in just 2 days!
We have been lazy this weekend, just the 3 of us at home all weekend. It's been fabulous and much needed. We've enjoyed taking pictures of Jackson these last few weeks and I want to share some of them with you. This will also give a small glimpse at the house.
Jack eating his favorite snack... GRAPES!!! Soon after, he dumped the whole bowl out on the floor, then ate them (and I let him:)

We were asked to be the family that lit the 1st advent candle at church the Sunday after Thanksgiving. Jack was under the weather and didn't go up for the lighting, but did pose for a picture afterward.

My precious baby takes his evening bottle and just curls up and wants to go to sleep on your chest right after. I love to just lay and hold him for a minute.

Bath time is fun, except when he likes to go #2 in the bathtub (which is quite often)!

We have lots of boxes around the house and Jack likes to climb in and out of them!

Love this picture as Jack crawls towards me to attack the camera.

Mommy and jack one morning in their jammies.


No comments:
Post a Comment