Tuesday, November 16, 2010

It's the most wonderful time of the year




The title of this post may seem a little out of season for the past couple of months, but to me, Fall is the MOST wonderful time of the year. I love the leaves, the sweatshirts, the campfires, the crisp days, pretty mums, and the onset of the holiday season. We have been busy this fall - taking walks, enjoying some family time, opening new businesses, having an open house, visiting friends and their children, etc.


Since we were a "new construction" and don't have any trees in our yard, we snuck over to the neighbors to play in theirs.... Jack had fun running down the hill into the pile of leaves.







We also enjoyed our walks down the see the horses. Rosie has recently added to her crew and we were excited to see the new "miniature" additions!



This is the newest occupant of my parent's basement. Jack loves to play and spend time down there and for now, he has his very own canoe/boat to play in. My dad purchased this beautiful, handcrafted canoe from a local man who attends our church (he is very talented). It's not only beautiful, but it also works!



Jack went as "Mr. Bones" for Halloween. These pictures were snapped the day or two after, but will serve just as well. As you may have noticed, these are pajamas - they were the only costume I could get him to wear.



A funny story about these jammies... I about had a heart attack the first night he wore these to bed and I walked in just before 11 to do my final check before I headed to bed and to my surprise all that was left of my child lying in that bed was his bones! They were glowing in the dark! I had no idea the jammies also had special effects!



Jack has such a creative mind and plays so well with others but also entertains himself. This night he was entertaining himself with a box and pretending it was a car.



I will wrap up our fall pictures with one of Becca (Jack's friend) and one of Baby Addy (Jack's cousin). Both came over a few weeks ago when the men were helping Jess drywall the rest of the garage. I snapped a few pictures of the girls while they were here.

Becca



Baby Addy




Photobucket

No comments: