A few weeks ago, we visited Lark Ranch. I know many of our friends and family go, but here are pictures to document our adventure. This was Nolan's 2nd big trip out. 1st was while I was still on maternity leave and mom and I took Nolan to Evansville one afternoon to do a little shopping. Lark Ranch is on the other side of Loogootee and has so much to offer young and big kids alike. Jack looks forward to this yearly tradition with Grandma Debbie and Grandpa Darrell & family.

This was one of Jack's favorite spots on the farm. What a genius idea. Jess hates the idea of a sandbox (due to dirt/dust/critter-litter) but he loved the idea of this for our boys..... maybe a project for next year.

Uncle Trent and cousin Addy joined in the fun. Here is a picture of Jack with his cousin Addy. Even thought I think Jack very much resembles my brother Graham, there is no denying there is a family resemblance between Jack and Addy too!

Caught by Uncle Trent.

We bundled Nolan up and good thing we did. It was chilly when the sun went down.

Funny picture of Addy. I don't know what she is trying to tell us. It looks as if someone through this gourd at her and it got her in the gut!

Family picture..... one of our only family pictures. It's hard to get one of us all together when no one is crying.... Jess and I included! :)

Bob The Builder puppet made the trip to Lark Ranch too. Grandpa Darrell and Jack could play with this guy for hours!

My two oldest boys. These two have a bond like no other.

Shirtless. The story goes..... I was taking pictures of Nolan in his diaper/in the nude and Jack wanted his picture taken too. However, he started whimpering because Nolan had his shirt off for the picture and Jack wanted his off too! So I gave it and they both got a picture with their shirts off. I'd like to know what is going on in Nolan's mind as I take this picture. Judging by the look on his face I think he is saying "Yikes - get me out of here!"

And the result of a morning photo shoot was this cute little dude in basket. He is so precious. Happy two month birthday little boy. At two months you are starting to smile and "coo" at us, sleep at least 4 straight hours at night, start to like baths, and spread out your eating approx every 3 hours when babysitters are watching you. You also weigh approximately 13.5 pounds and wear size 3 month clothes... but fastly approaching 6 month clothes! Love you!


No comments:
Post a Comment