Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Updates

Our life in pictures the last few weeks...


Nolan's smiles. We find ourselves saying over and over "He is so darn cute!"


Brotherly love.... and by this I mean, Jack smothering Nolan.


Little man is starting to wiggle... a lot! I was fixing supper one night and turned around to find this!

Peek A Boo!


Another smothering picture. Jack sure does love Nolan and he says this everyday all day! His nickname (if you can call it that) for him is Noli Canoli!


Nolan tickling and slobbering all over Jack.



Jack trying to give Nolan a "ride". He begged me to let go.... needless to say that didn't happen!


Mommy and Nolan. I have a similar picture when Jack was this age. How two boys can be so different I'll never know!


Playing games... he looks scared!


And then happy!


Superbowl party with the usual crowd. Here are the twins enjoying their dinner.


Jack, playing with his friends toys.... he loved this tool set!


Sleeping angel.... when he does sleep.....we're getting better at that.... but it's still rough... up at least 2-3 times per night. I have started putting him to bed awake and letting him fuss a little before zonking out. That seems to help him sleep longer.


At his last doctor's appt for shots, he was 18 lbs 1 oz. Nolan will be 6 months old at the end of this month and my how time flies. Life with two has been more stressful, but oh so much more rewarding.


Photobucket

No comments: