Last weekend (June 28th) Jess and I made the trip back to Indiana for our last wedding of the summer. My cousin Brandy got married and I was a bridesmaid! It was such a great weekend (minus some scary weather Friday night).
Jess only had a 1/2 day of school on Friday and I took off from work early so that we could be attend the rehearsal and dinner that night. Despite some heavy T-storms on Friday, the weekend was beautiful. Here are some pictures that dad and I took at the wedding reception.
The happy couple: Michael & Brandy Toney

All the Bridesmaids: Me, Hannah, Emily, Jenny
Sisters: Brandy and Emily
Cousins: Me & Brandy
Sisters: Aunt Cheryl, Aunt Di, and Mom
Father/Daughter Dance: Uncle Mark & Brandy
Grandma & Grandpa (they say it was their 1st, and last, time dancing in 40 years)
Jess & I trying our best to be "funny"! This is our prom-like pose!

Sunday, July 6, 2008
Brandy's wedding
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Tara,
We just looked at your pics from the wedding and Luke said hey that girl looks like Tara, and I said yeah that's her cousin duh! Cant wait for baby Jack to come. I just started a blog this past weekend if you want you can check it out, but I am warning it isn't very good yet.
Hey Tara!! Yup...I'm an official blogger....of course as soon as I start my computer goes down....so she is in the shop but I hope to have it today or tomorrow. You look so good! I can't believe you only have 4 weeks left! Are you nervous? Do you think you will go early! I can't wait!!!!
You looked beautiful in your bridesmaid dress...I wish I could've looked that good while I was pregnant! Happy belated anniversary to you two!
Post a Comment